Summer House Birs Kemencés
Bács cottage is a farmhouse situated in the North Eastern corner of the Káli Basin, at the base of Bács Mountain, in close proximity to Kékkút, Mindszentkálla and Káptalantóti settlements, 6.5 kilometres from Ábrahámhegy along the Northern coast of Lake Balaton. The cottage built in 1881 was completely restored in 2009, maintaining the original proportions of the building. In idyllic environment, independent summer house let for max. 10 persons. Ideal for couples, families or groups of friends.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dining room
- 4 bedroom (3x2 bed, 1x4 bed)
- Bathroom (shower, sink, toilet)
- Separate toilet
- Children's cots are available
- One of the most beautiful outdoor ovens in the region, which is suitable for pig roasting,
preparing stews and other traditional meals, and even for cooking jam, may be used in the
100 sqm pergola next to the house with the aid of our expert staff.
- Parking in yard
- Cooking school (from omelette to roast pig, including the house specialities)
- Pergola party service (outdoor cooking)
- Local delicacies
- Wine tastings, with dining upon request
- Organized walking tours, bicycle tours, horse riding tours
- Cart with driver for hire
The two hectares of open land (garden, orchard) surrounding the cottage lend peaceful tranquillity, with a view onto
the remnant hills which protrude from the gentle Pannonian landscape and the Szigliget castle.
- Kékkút spring
- Salföld landscape park
- Sea of Stones at Szentbékkálla
- Csobánc castle
- Tapolca cave lake
- Lake Balaton (beach at Ábrahámhegy)
- Wine tours, wine tastings in the Badacsony wine region (Perger winery, Szeremley winery)
- Bio market on Sundays (approximately 1 km from the cottage)
- Outdoor bath tub with hot water (up to 8 people) with salt fortified (from Paraid) 12.000 Ft / day)
We are waiting for dear guests with love!
Possibilities of excursion: Hévíz, Keszthely, Badacsony, Sümeg,Tapolca, Salföld, Káli-basin,Tihany, Balatonfüred
|© 2001 kali.hu||